SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
See what networking services are in your area
View our high-level approaches to solving business and technology challenges
Learn how peers in your area are working with CenturyLink
Hybrid IT and Cloud
Voice and Unified Communications
Managed and IT Services
Get support, access resources, and explore products and services at centurylink.com.
CENTURYLINK IS COMMITTED TO ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL
CenturyLink approaches accessibility from an inclusive perspective and will do everything reasonable to accommodate.
Documents are available upon request and CenturyLink welcomes feedback on providing goods and services to its customers with disabilities.
Any concerns or questions should be addressed to David Aschkinasi at David.Aschkinasi@CenturyLink.com.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005
Savvis Communications Canada Inc.
MULTI-YEAR ACCESSIBILITY PLAN
Statement of Commitment:
Savvis Communications Canada, Inc. ("CenturyLink Technology Solutions") is committed to excellence in serving all customers. Our unifying principles: Fairness, Honesty and Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Positive Attitude, Respect, Faith and Perseverance represent the fundamental values upon which CenturyLink was built, and they will continue to serve as the foundation upon which we continue to grow. CenturyLink Technology Solutions is committed to meeting its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and is committed in taking a person's disability into account while respecting and keeping the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunity.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ACCESSIBLITY POLICIES AND PLANS (Compliance Date: January 1, 2014)
• Develop, implement and maintain a corporate policy highlighting how the organization will achieve accessibility.
• Establish and maintain a Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
• Make the Corporate Policy and Multi-Year Plan available to the public and available in accessible format upon request.
ACCESSIBLE EMERGENCY INFORMATION:
CenturyLink Technology Solutions is committed to providing employees, customers and clients with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request.
Emergency Procedure, Plan or Public Safety Information:
• Emergency procedures, plans and public safety information that are made available to the public, will be made available in an accessible format, as soon as practicable, upon request.
Workplace Emergency Response Information:
• Where CenturyLink Technology Solutions is aware that an employee has a disability and that there is a need for accommodation, individualized workplace emergency response information will be provided to the employee as soon as practicable, if such information is necessary given the nature of the employee’s disability.
• On an ongoing basis, CenturyLink Technology Solutions will review and assess general workplace emergency response procedures and individualized emergency plans to ensure accessibility issues are addressed.
TRAINING: Compliance Date: January 1, 2015
CenturyLink Technology Solutions will provide training to employees, volunteers and other staff members on Ontario's accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of employees, volunteers and other staff members.
CenturyLink Technology Solutions will take the following steps to ensure employees are provided with the training needed to meet accessible laws.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION STANDARDS:
CenturyLink Technology Solutions is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities.
Accessible Websites and Web Content (Compliance Date: January 1, 2021)
CenturyLink Technology Solutions will make Canada’s internet website and web content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021:
Feedback, Accessible Formats and Communications Supports: (Compliance Date: January 1, 2015)
CenturyLink Technology Solutions will take the following steps to make existing feedback processes accessible to people with disabilities upon request by January 1, 2015.
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS- Compliance Date: January 1, 2016
CenturyLink Technology Solutions is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
Recruitment: General/Assessment and Selection:
Informing Associates of Support:
Documented Individual Accommodations Plans/Return to Work Process:
Performance Management, Career Development and Redeployment