CenturyLink Business provides comprehensive colocation solutions designed to help customers achieve the high level business efficiencies they require. Our state-of-the-art data centres provide customers with the following advantages:
- Capital and operational expense savings for data centre facilities, maintenance and power consumption
- Reliability and scalability
- Network connectivity and carrier diversity
- Logical security as well as physical security
- 100% power uptime Service Level Agreement with temperature and humidity SLAs managed to ASHRAE standard
- Ability to focus on core business competencies rather than data centre management
- TVRA compliance
Our global footprint and flexible service model enable us to conveniently deliver solutions that keep businesses integrated, whether an organization is opening a new office in London or collaborating with a new partner in Tokyo. We are an innovative global service provider with quality colocation and network leadership, security expertise and outstanding customer support. CenturyLink customers can select from a suite of tools including Colocation, Cloud, Managed Hosting, Managed Security and Managed Network solutions; all designed to be flexible to meet varying business, operational and financial objectives.
- Worldwide teams with extensive expertise in data centre operations, customer support, engineering and consulting
- With more than 50 global data centres in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, CenturyLink locations are ideal for geographic redundancy, IT asset protection and equipment failover
- Colocation with direct access to cloud and managed services
CenturyLink utilizes a centralized global security operations centre that monitors all CenturyLink data centres, provides multiple challenge points throughout and grants permissions- based access to all data centre areas. Each data centre supports hundreds of external and internal video surveillance cameras. Standard cages and cabinets are outfitted with locking mechanisms. Customers have the ability to add incremental security options such as intra cage video cameras and card or biometric readers.
Whether a customer needs a connection between cages, between buildings or to a carrier, cross connects are the lifeblood of data centre connectivity. CenturyLink offers industry standard agnostic CAT5E, COAX and Singlemode/ Multimode Fibre connectivity at all our data centres. Cross connects support all transport connectivity options to carriers within the facility, multiple customer cages within the same facility, and multiple environments in separate data centres. Our Layer 2 switched infrastructure offers multiple services extended via single cross connect for network, hosting and storage; including specific exchanges within select CenturyLink financial data centres. Cross connects are delivered within 48 hours.
CenturyLink provides customers with dedicated access to the CenturyLink Tier 1 IP backbone, one of the largest networks of the global Internet. Engineered on our core Application Transport Network (ATN), HAN Internet access service offers customers high bandwidth Internet connectivity - from 1 megabit to 10 gigabits - to securely support CenturyLink data centre customers. The service includes a full complement of port interface speeds and a comprehensive service level agreement for 100% network availability.
Not all services or specifications apply at all locations, please contact your sales rep for more information.
LA/Orange Co., CA
Silicon Valley, CA
St. Louis, MO
Europe, Middle East, Africa