CenturyLink provides comprehensive data centre solutions, for clients of all sizes. From a single cabinet to a megawatt or more of data centre capacity, which enables you to deliver a high level of business efficiency, while reducing costs and increasing your opportunity to achieve business growth. Today, CenturyLink operates over 60 data centres with over 200MW of power across almost 3M/sq. ft. of raised floor capacity. Our global data centre footprint extends around the world, enabling CenturyLink to efficiently deliver our services locally and connecting you globally to your business partners, end users, and customers. Our state-of-the-art data centres provide customers with distinct advantages:
- Ability to focus on core business competencies rather than data centre management
- Capital and operational expense savings for data centre facilities, maintenance and power consumption
- Allocate resources across multiple platforms (cloud, managed and colocation) to optimize workloads to meet business goals.
- Take advantage of being on a tier 1 network as well as providing carrier diversity options
We are an innovative global service provider with quality colocation and network leadership, security expertise and outstanding customer support. CenturyLink customers can select from a suite of tools including Colocation, Cloud, Managed Hosting, Managed Security, Storage, and Network solutions; all designed to be flexible to meet varying business, operational and financial objectives.
- Worldwide teams with extensive expertise in data centre operations, customer support, engineering and consulting
- With more than 60 global data centres in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, CenturyLink locations are ideal for geographic redundancy, IT asset protection and equipment failover
- Colocation with direct access to Hybrid IT
- CenturyLink can enhance speed to market by leveraging our Structured Cabling, Gold Support and Managed services
- Reliability and scalability
- Network connectivity and carrier diversity
CenturyLink provides both logical and physical security. CenturyLink utilizes a centralized global security operations centre that monitors all CenturyLink data centres, provides multiple challenge points throughout and grants permissions-based access to all data centre areas. Each data centre supports hundreds of external and internal video surveillance cameras. Standard cages and cabinets are outfitted with locking mechanisms. Customers have the ability to add incremental security options such as intra cage video cameras and card or biometric readers. Implementing compliance standards within the data centre provides you the ability to ensure your adherence to internal and external regulations requirements: E.U. SafeHarbor U.S. Department of Commerce, PCI Security Council Standards, ISO, ISAE 3402, SSAE16 and HIPAA Compliance.
Whether a customer needs a connection between cages, between buildings or to a carrier, cross connects are the lifeblood of data centre connectivity. CenturyLink offers industry standard agnostic CAT5E, COAX and Singlemode/Multimode Fibre connectivity at all our data centres. Cross connects support all transport connectivity options to carriers within the facility, multiple customer cages within the same facility, and multiple environments in separate data centres. The data centre utilizes a Layer 2 switched infrastructure to extend numerous services efficiently via a single cross connect to connect to network and services providers, cloud, managed hosting, security, and storage solutions. Including specific exchanges within select CenturyLink financial data centres. Cross connects are delivered within 48 hours.
CenturyLink provides customers with dedicated access to the CenturyLink Tier 1 IP backbone, one of the largest networks of the global Internet. Engineered on our core Application Transport Network (ATN), HAN Internet access service offers customers high bandwidth Internet connectivity - from 1 megabit to 10 gigabits - to securely support CenturyLink data centre customers. The service includes a full complement of port interface speeds and a comprehensive service level agreement for 100% network availability.
LA/Orange Co., CA
Las Vegas, NV
Moses Lake, WA
Silicon Valley, CA
St. Louis, MO
Europe, Middle East, Africa
DN1: Denver, CO
- Verizon Business
- TW Communication