Empowering Exchange Throughout the Globe
In over 60 centres across the world, CenturyLink connects business, commerce, and finance to drive the global economy.
The Tokyo colocation facility provides ultra-low latency direct access as fast as 1.2ms to key exchanges and trading platforms, including the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Chi-X and OSE. The location also supports rapid cross connects with Hong Kong and Singapore financial exchanges, cloud, security, storage and managed services.
The Tokyo data centre is built to meet stringent enterprise network needs and financial grade multi-tier security requirements. Companies have access to a full suite of colocation-to-cloud and hosting services, all supported by an expert Financial Services team. And as a network and hosting provider, CenturyLink offers total reliability supported by 100% power uptime and 99.99% internet connectivity availability SLAs.
Data Centre Locations
Read the insightful white paper, "Six Important Considerations when Choosing a Colocation Provider" to find out how.
- 10,646 sf
Real Estate Summary
- Located 10km from Narita International Airport; 65km from Tokyo
- Seven story building
- Total building interior (sf) = 10,400
- Raised floor (mm) = 750
- 2 MW
- TEPCO provides power feeds
- Power density minimum (W/sf) = 150
- Total Power Capacity = 2 MW
- Minimum two fuel replenishing companies
Fire Detection and Suppression Summary
- VESDA provides early warning detection
- Pre-Action system utilizes two detection methods; one ionized and one photo electric detector interlocked with the dry pipe sprinkler system
- Cooling system configuration= N + 25%
- CenturyLink manages temperature and humidity to strict ASHRAE standard
Nightingale Improves Electronic Health Record Management
Nightingale Realizes the value of Colocation + Cloud Hybrid environment to improve efficiencies and drive new opportunities.
CenturyLink Provides Flexibility
React to business and market changes by partnering with CenturyLink.
Data Centre Checklist
Use this comprehensive data centre checklist to ensure that your needs are being met.
IEX Builds a New Class
of Trading Venue
Using a Range of CenturyLink®
Managed Data Centre Services.
Read the Case Study