Technology is so integrated into our everyday experiences that it's difficult to imagine life without it. Technology that is reliable can enable us to connect with people all over the world, and stream, shop, and browse almost anywhere at any time. However, when your critical business applications infrastructure fails, the results can be frustrating for consumers and businesses that rely on technology for their daily needs. This can lead to poor customer experiences and ultimately lead to revenue loss.
Signup for Latest News
Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant For Cloud IaaSThe market for cloud compute infrastructure as a service is maturing and rapidly evolving. Strategic providers must be chosen carefully. Gain insights into the future of public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service with a detailed analysis of all the major vendors.
See why CenturyLink was named a visionary by Gartner.
- Safeguarding Your IT Infrastructure
Ash Mathur | July 28, 2017
- Announcement: Enhanced Managed Security Services to Help You Detect, Prevent and Respond to Cyberattacks
Ash Mathur | February 25, 2016
- Ask the Architect Evangelist: 5 Predictions for the Future of Big Data in the Cloud
Ash Mathur | February 16, 2016
- Touchdown! Super Bowl Champions Denver Broncos Create Memorable Game Day Experiences with CenturyLink Network
Ash Mathur | February 11, 2016
- Cyber Security Solutions To Enhance Your Business
Ash Mathur | June 10, 2017
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look at Data Centre Operations
Ash Mathur | March 9, 2016
- Managed Cloud Hosting – Helping Small-Mid Sized Businesses
Ash Mathur | June 22, 2016
- Essential Data Center Solutions That Will Help Grow Your Business
Ash Mathur | November 3, 2016
- CenturyLink Drives Fast Connectivity for Canadian Financial Services Firms
Ash Mathur | June 7, 2016
- CenturyLink to Offer Exciting New Technology Solutions in Canada
Ash Mathur | August 16, 2016